We're entering our last week of Christmas in July and it's time to focus on FABRIC! Christmas and seasonal fabrics are starting to pop up all over the web and in our favorite shops. Here is a selection of a few super cute holiday collections, plus some useful links for your Christmas fabric shopping.
- Cherry Christmas by Aneela Hooey
I love the adorable illustrations (birdies! cloth line!) and the simple coordinates that could be used in a variety of projects. You can purchase this collection at Fat Quarter Shop and Alewives Fabrics.
Photos from comfortstitching by Aneela Hooey
- Joy by Kate Spain
Kate Spain never fails to please the eye with bold, colorful and modern designs. This little Christmas collection is as joyful as can be! You can purchase these prints at The Intrepid Thread and Fat Quarter Shop.
Photos from The Intrepid Thread
- Alpine Wonderland by Riley Blake
Alpine Wonderland reminds me of vintage story books and old-timey Christmas cards. The designs are so sweet and old-fashioned without feeling dated. I have found this collection for sale at Fat Quarter Shop and Hawthorne Threads.
Photos from Fat Quarter Shop
- Tinsel by Maude Asbury
Deer, mittens, Christmas trees and argyle... Cuteness! I love the greys and aquas. I found Tinsel at Hawhtorne Threads and Fat Quarter Shop.
Photos from Hawthorne Threads
- Brrr! by Laurie Wisbrun
I love how unique this collection is! From the furry polar bears to the Scandinavian-influenced flower designs and lacy snowflakes, these fabrics would make some really original holiday projects. Some prints from this collection are available from Hawthorne Threads.
Photos from Scarlet Fig by Laurie Wisbrun
- Dear Mr. Claus by Cosmo Cricket for Moda Fabrics
Last but not least in this Christmas fabric round-up is the wonderfully retro collection Dear Mr. Claus. The prints looks like wrapping paper from our childhood. Remember those Christmas mornings oh so long ago? This collection is available at Fat Quarter Shop (stay tuned for a giveaway right here this week!!) and Fabricworm.
Photo from Fabricworm
Photos from Fat Quarter Shop
- Gilt Trip Metallic by Dear Stella
I know, I said I was done. But I can't stop before I share this great idea that Keli at Drygoods Design told me: Dear Stella's metallic fabrics would make perfect holiday linens! Wouldn't the navy and gold make a lovely New Year's Eve table runner or fancy cocktail napkins?
Photos from Drygoods Design Online
- We gave away one Ardeth's Christmas Bundle, but Alewives Fabrics has more for sale. Love the color combo and assortment of fabrics! Alewives Fabrics also has a nice selection of holiday fabrics here.
- Did you know our sponsor Fat Quarter Shop has an entire website dedicated to Christmas fabric?! We kid you not. Go check out the Christmas Cloth Store. (Seriously, look at all these fat quarter bundles, merry Christmas!)
- You can find seasonal and Christmas fabrics at Hawthorne Threads.
- The Intrepid Thread also has a lovely holiday category in their shop.
- Fabricworm has some GREAT holiday and seasonal fabrics in stock, including several of the above featured collections.
Do you have a favorite Christmas or winter collection not featured here? Did we forget a fabric shop with a fabulous seasonal inventory? Please share in the comments!